Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thursday Thurteen


Thirteen things we have to be thankful for this Thanksgiving:

  1. That we have eachothur to play with and cuddle with
  2. The yummy powches of fud evary morning and nite
  3. Grandma always ovur feeding us when she visits
  4. Owr lady letting us sleep with hur at nite so we can wake hur up at 4a.m.
  5. Owr cat tv whare we watch the dawgs go to the park to play like dorks
  6. Best innurnet frends who rite fun stuff of thare blogs and comment on owrs
  7. Best innurnet frends who hold amazingly cul contests
  8. ummmmm…the 50 pownds of catnip of corse!
  9. The leeky fawcit in the tub whare owr lady takes a showur
  10. Owr sense of smell so we know whare owr lady has been
  11. That rod thing with the courful mowsie with the long tale
  12. Owr lady understanding owr meow requests
  13. The fact that we are bowth healthy and happie!!

10 comments:

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm thankful I have the two of yoo as the best frends ever! (OK, I say that to a lot of my cat frends, but I reely meen it!!)

Anonymous said...

You have a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dat's a gud list. Rosie yoo sed yoo wud like me to show yoo how to cach grasshoppers,but unforchinittly thay haf all disapeered furr the winter. If yoo wud like, I can visit yoo at the weekend an get Flynn to cach sum mousies furr me to bring wiv me. It wuz furry kind of yoo to annser my lonely hart. Why is it cawled lonely hart when I'm lonely Eric? I hope I can see yoo and in the meentime I send you purrs an headbutts.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Rosie and Cheeto,

You were our first Internet friends! Thank you for discovering us on the net. Happy Turkey Day!!

Love,
J&B

Anonymous said...

You're so blessed. Us, too. It's good to be a cat.
Happy Thanksgiving!
DaisyMae Maus

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Fanksgifing Rosie and Cheeto!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Rosie & Cheeto, that be a furry good fankful list.

Happy Fanksgiving to u's...

Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rosie and Cheeto.

Anonymous said...

Excellent Thirteen! You have many blessings to be thankful for ... Happy Thanksgiving!
DaisyMae Maus

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh that's a great list of things to be thankful for, Rosie and Cheeto! We hopes you hadded a sooper Fanksgiving.

Fanks for joining Weekend Cat Blogging #77!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree
of the
House of the (Mostly) Black Cats