Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Furget all the elekshun winners….I’m the BIG winnur today!

The BIG Winner……is ME!!! I won the “I Luv The Two B’s” contest. Pleeze howl dyer applawse until I have had the opportunity to thank everyone…


Furst up, I’d like to thank my lady who helped me creeayte the “I Luv The Two B’s” postur. She has always supported my blogging habbit and feeds me all the stinkie yumminess I need.

Secondlie, Id like to thank my sistur Rosie. When she won Skeezix's “scariest costuum” fur her skunk owtfit ovur Halloween I new I had to one up hur and win a costest too…

Thurdlie, Id like to thank all the kitties that rite comments on my blog and the kitties who voted fur me and gave me the oppurtunitie to win this contest (Skeezers, Jake and Bathsheba, Beau Beau and Angie and Daisy Mae)!!

Forthlie, id like to thank Cecilia and Bubbles. Withowt them I wouldn’t have had a wonderful contest to entur. Keep up the grate contest

Fifthlie (and most importunt) Id like to thank Mrs. B….withowt hur and her beautiful face I wouldn’t have had the inspurashun to put up such a grate picktur!

This contest rocks! Thank yoo so much fur getting together the ultamate contest, Cecilia, Bubbles and Mrs. B **wink, wink**

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you *are the big winner - congratulations, Cheeto!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just hopin' yoo git lukkey with Mrs B, bro'!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Cheeto. Great poster.

Sadie said...

Con-cat-ulations Cheeto! Wow, yer family has been reely kickin' some rear in contests lately! Yoo are reely kewl.

LZ said...

Congrats! You deserved to win!

Unknown said...

Con-cat-ulations Cheeto!
Prr for you!
=^^=
Luna

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You da man, Cheeto!

~Jake

Congratulations, you handsome boy!

~Bathsheba

Anonymous said...

whoohoo! that wuz a great picshure!

Anonymous said...

didja see Mrs. B's Wednesday post? ya should...

Mr. Hendrix said...

Concatulations Cheeto! Your lady has a nice post on her blog about you!

Susie said...

Congrats on your win!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Con-cat-yoo-lay-shuns Cheeto yoo are a werthee winner.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cheeto! You had a very inspired entry...who can blame you... when Mrs B is the topic! You make such a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cheeto!!!
very well done!