Sunday, November 19, 2006

Owr Tale Of Devoshun

We entured Skeezix’s grate Tale of Devoshun contest. Hear are snippits of owr entries. Be sure to check owt owr full entries and Vote Fur Us here.

Rosie

Frum A Stray to an Easily Eggsitable, Luvabul, Furry Monstur
… met me and asked whare my littur box was. The student didn’t know I needed one! That’s when my lady said she wuld take me in…I was relieved (both liturally and figuratively)…
…My lady renamed me Rosie…aftur her gradma, my grate-grandma. The student named me “Phil” because I was so many culurs she said I luked “Phil”-thy. Sad but true, I like Rosie SOOO much bettur…


Cheeto

From a Ghetto Street Monstur to a Refined Destingwished Cat
…When my lady finalie saw me again, she was so happie, I thawt I’d half to call a plumber cause she was leeking frum her eyes with joy…
…Ovur the next cupple of weeks I fell in luv with my lady. She got rid of my cheese-balls (NOT CUL), tuk me to the V-E-T to get me a shot so I culd poop out the wurms that were eating my heart…

4 comments:

Justin said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I like your writing style n yeah "Rosie" name is soo cute..I just loved it..
I 'll keep on coming back to see some more here..

take care
bye.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Both me and the Food Lady thot yer storeys were just so sweet! (Mr TF izn't going to reed any more TOD for a wile becuz so many of them made the Food Lady's face leek.) But it was happy leeking. I'm so happy that fate brot both of yoo to yer nice ladey.

Anonymous said...

we like the x-urps an now we wanna go reed the whole story...be bak later

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

we hafn't red yer tales of devoshun yet, but we's going to haf a look. We don't fink we will let mum look wiv us though, cuz she gets a leaky face too, an it makes the compooter go all wet.