Monday, November 27, 2006

Luk what I won!!! Thanks, Mrs. B, Bubbles and the lady!!

Deer Mrs. B, Bubbles and yer lady:
I was so happie when I won yer awesome contest. Just when I thawt I culdnt be any happier a package showed up...
I immediately ran to the play cube whare I attacked my lady's foots and Rosie when thay got neer me.
Then I noticed the othur stuff in the box: the catnip fishie (Rosie wont let it owt of hur site), the "two B's luv Cheeto" magnent (how wondurful!), temp-tayshuns (We Luv temp-tay-shuns), the fore yummy premo cat fud cans (Fud is the way to my hart) and...

Of corse, my favorute guddie of all....the beeeutiful picktur of yoo, Mrs. B **mraw, mraw**
Thank yoo, thank yoo, thank yoo!
Sin-cear-a-lie Yers,
Cheeto

13 comments:

Gattina said...

Hello darlings and welcome to Cats on Tuesday ! Your were the first ! I love your accent, was first a little difficult to understand but after two times I got it ! I am usually talking in another language. You know my cats meauw several meauwings. Lisa and Arthur are from Belgium and meauw in french, Pookie and Kim are from England and meauw in english, but now also in french they had to learn it. Isn't that nice ? I see you have had a lot of luck in your life !

Anonymous said...

The play cube looks like a lot of fun! Congratulations on winning the contest. :)

Jodi said...

Oh what a fun prize to win!!
Have a great Tuesday!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

dat looks like lots of good fings yoo got theer. Bet yoos going to haf fun wiv it.
Eric sez: Rosie I wuz so sorry yoo cudn't make it to the fezzunt party. We had loads of fun but it wuzn't the same wivout yoo. I fink we will haf to keep owr teleporting furr weekends an just talk in the week.Maybe I can visit yoo, I will see if Flynn will let me bring some of his mice. see yoo soon kyootypie. Eric purrrrr

Anonymous said...

Oh we are very glad that you got your pakage. Looks like Cheeto is enjoying the cube. That's great. Cheeto, Mrs. B thinks you are sooo handsome in these pictures. Mreeew.

Rascal said...

Wow! Great stuff! Congratulations!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Concatulations! Wow, nice prizes.

Patches

The Crew said...

Boy, you are one lucky guy, Cheeto. That's quite a haul!

Anonymous said...

Lovely goodies! My three would be so jealous so I won't show them! My but they do love anything catnip!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such a wonderful prize!! You sure deserve it and I love the magnet especially! Oh wait....I'm out of Temptations so I may have to stealy yours.

Latte

Anonymous said...

whoa! those're sum good purrizes rite thare! an 'specially the purrty picshure of Mrs. B!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great presents! I love my cube!

Anonymous said...

Those are great presents! I especially love the cube. It seems like everycat is getting them. I need to bug my human to get me one for Christmas