Monday, November 06, 2006

Cats Can't Watch Doves

Weve been resurching the issues owr ladie is voting on to help edjucate her. Thare are many proposuls and if yer not careful and matikuluslie checking yoo nevur know what yoo mite miss.
Fur instance...

In the Mitten state (mishigun, whare owr grandparents live) thare's a proposul to establish "a mourning dove hunting season". Can yoo beleeve Mishigun kitties are NOT allowed to watch doves owt of the windows in the morning!?!

And whats more...owr lady is against this. She's denying us kitties owr rites to watch the doves!

Be sure to let yer persun leeve earlie tomorrow to vote.
Sincerelie,
Yer patriotic frends Rosie and Cheeto

6 comments:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

I almost caught a dove today, but Dad foiled my efforts.

~Jake

Skeezix the Cat said...

If I cood not watch duvs frum my balkuney in the morning, life wood not be werth livving.

LZ said...

Wow...weird. Mewomy said they had annoying things in New Jersey- like raising the gas tax.

I love Doves, they sit on our back deck and taunt Chase along with the squirels.

Anonymous said...

Cheeto you should check out the results of the Bs competition.
http://ilovethe2bs.blogspot.com/

Fat Eric said...

That is weird. We have doves here but they aren't the same as yours.

I like the post below about your Grandpa, Grandpas are good for cuddling with. I don't have one any more because dad's dad died two years ago, I liked him so I was sad.

Anonymous said...

no fair! we duzzn't haf doves ta illegally watch in the morning effun if we wanted to, which we do!