Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Visit Frum My Coliej Roomie - Cheeto

We thawt we had evarything undur control now that we regulatud the amownt of time owr lady spent with hur BF mr. Jahb, but noooo...
Sum nites she disappears and comes home with drawing of pots and stuff- Is she crazie? Why go sumware to draw a pot when thare are plentie of REEL pots here?
Othur nites she comes home smelling of grass and claims she was sawftballing-we don't have a clue what that culd be!?!

And get this-last weekund one of my furst evur roommates frum my colliej days visited. Can yoo beleeve she turned into a V-E-T! I hid at furst...cawse I smelled VET on hur...but aftur a wile I remembured she was kul so we started chillen together like the ol days!

I introdoozed rosie to my formur roomie and she sniffed away all the bad V-E-T smell starting with hur noze.

We wure all sad to see hur go, but happie to know she is saving wondurful kitties like us!

8 comments:

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, all that pot and grass! It sownds like yer ladey is having a vary good time in Shy Town!!!!

Lux said...

Lol, I'm giggling over Skeezy's comment! That's so great that your former roommate is now helping animals - good for her!

Parker said...

I thought the same thing as Skeezy! What's with the pot and grass?
Chicago sounds like a lot of fun!
Hooray for your college friend, I think she must be very wonderful!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Your college friend Cheeto? I didn't know you went to college?!

Daisy said...

This just proves that not ALL vets are bad. Just the ones that poke you.

Lone Star Purrs said...

Holy Cow!!!! Ar y'all watchin' the Bears in training today (Sat)???? Momma is all the way gel-us!! She's gonna fly her "W" flag again today!!
:;purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

Bogdan, the editor said...

Wow. Cheeto. What did you major in?

Anonymous said...

That's so cool about your friend.