Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Cheeto Bares All!!

Some of yoo may remembur when I became faymoos from my appearance on Karen Jo's Kitty Limerick site. Well, I had to go into hiding cause Rosie...errr, my bodyguard...was not cooperating and fans were swarming like wild kitties on a can of toona jyoose.

Now that I've mooved to Shytown I've desided to come out of hiding and show my Handsum MANCATness to the werld again. So, aftur careful considurashun I desided to go for it and BARE ALL fur Sparkle's Upside-Down Kitty site!


Ain't that a hunk of a site for y'all to admire!?!?! Pleeze don't hold back with your comments. I know I'm a H-O-T Mancat Spesamin!!

18 comments:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Cheeto -

You know that Bathsheba is an old girl and can't take that kind of stimulation! (Not that I'm complaining; she's out of my way as she fainted at the sight of you!)

~Jake

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Be still my heart. I have recovered--barely.

~Bathsheba

Cheysuli and gemini said...

My goodness you certainly have bared all haven't you?

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Um, with a photo like that, how could I have resisted?

Gattina said...

Hehehe ! what an inviting belly !!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Evry day I say a littul purrayer that win I grow up I'll be as mancatly as yoo, Cheeto!

And thank yoo guys SO MUCH for the deelishus choklit coverd cherries! I didn't have any, but the FL was all over 'em! Yoo guys are the bestest frends EVER!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

meow!!!

Daisy said...

That's hot!

Lone Star Purrs said...

Um...WOW!!! We are bof feeling a little bit faint right now....we'll haf to get back to ya later.
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

Parker said...

Mommy here, I just want you to know I had to get the smelling salts 'cause Parker just fainted!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Wow!! If I was dating the very HOT and mancatly Mao I would not be able to look away.

Kaze

Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Cheeto! You've just redefined The Full Monty.

Lux said...

Wow! Just wow! :)

Tesla & Hansel said...

wow bare kitteh!

Everycat said...

I say Cheeto, you really are quite the hunk of mancatly goodness aren't you?

Angel

Ariel said...

"Oh My" Woooo!!!!!

Daryl said...

What I found most interesting is all the wonderful photos of all the cute cats displayed, and being a cat lover myself. Thank you!

Cecilia, The 2Bs and Madness said...

Wow Cheeto, Mrs B just fainted. We better try to wake her up!
And Madness is giggling. You are the biggest mandcat she has ever seen.