Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What's Yer Romantik Dessurt Name?

My English Toffie Cake hubby Eric and I have been romantiklie eggschanging dessurt names fur eachothur.

Niknames fur Rosie:
Apple strudel,
Pashun froot sooflay,
Little creme brulee,
Froot popsicle

Niknames fur Eric:
Marshmelloo creempuff mancat
Sugur coated doonut with strawbarry fillur
Banana-nutella crape
Cookie dowe gelato hubby

He recentlie asked me what an Eskimo Pie was. Eric, my
key lime pie a'la mode, this is an eskimo pie.


Do yoo have a dessurt nikname?
If not, what dessurt wuld yoo chose?!?!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any dessert name. The first Siamese was always Sweet Potato Pie though.

The Almost Dad calls Momma his little "hom bow" I'm not sure if that's a dessert but it is a food.

The Crew said...

Oh, you just made Mom feel hungry!

Daisy said...

I think I would like to be a Jelly Bean!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Is thare such thing as a Daisy Dreemsikkle??? I'd like one of those!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Rosie my lemon merang pie, fank yoo furr telling me what an Eskimo pie wuz.I wuz wurreed it mite haf cooked Eskimos in it. Whatefurr dessert yoo call me, I know it's going to be good. I am on my way ofurr to save yoo furrom the vishus deer that Skeezix sed wuz coming to eet yoo and Cheeto.Be furry keerful.

Parker said...

I get called Parker-Pie a lot!

Christine and FAZ said...

I think I would be hot toffee faz. FAZ

Zoey and the furballs said...

Black forest cake!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

it woulds haf to be something wif chocolate in it and cream too yummmm ~The Fluffy Tribe

Boy said...

Haha....they all sound so yummy!

Lux said...

Gosh, I have no idea! But Mom says she's feeling hungry now ...

Jake and Bathsheba said...

No dessert names for us, though mom sometimes calls me Sweet Shebie. She used to call our Maine Coon kitty sister "Muffin" sometimes, though her name was Precious.

~Bathsheba